Heritage Vietnamese Emperor Oud - Agarwood Oil
Heritage Vietnamese Emperor Oud
Extracted from traditional heritage methods of water distillation and slow cooking, Vietnamese Emperor Oud is renown for its powerful long lasting full fragrance sweetness, mild floral and strong woody leather after note. Many have tried this astonishing aged Oud oil and marvelled at its mystery. The top notes of mild leather in time diffuses to an amazing mild floral sweetness with a lingering smoky musk.
At Ameenroma Aromatics, we hand select our Oud products directly from their sources to make sure of it's quality and purity. Rest assured, our products are 100% pure with no mixtures nor additives.
- Distilled: March 2010 (9 years ++)
- Colour: Reddish Dark Brown
- Origin: Nha Trang (Vietnam)
- Smell: Strong, Mild sweetness, Smokey, leathery
- 1ml Sampler
- 3ml/ 6ml/ 12ml Glass Bottle with dip stick for a smooth application.